12.18.2007

the party

I am really not good in writing and my words might not be enough to express what happened during the Christmas party. Everyone had fun and majority were drunk. It was one hell of a party. So let the pictures tell the story.

As usual... late po uli silang lahat...
The venue: Forest Hill
The Date: December 15, 2007
The Event: The Christmas Party

Paul in Action... Unsa na imong gi sugba Paul? BAka?


I'm the Manager...
I'm the Owner...
They are the cook...
in deed cooking is best when done with passion and love.

EAT up guyzzz. You need all the energy you can get. We still have our drinking session and swimming trip.. up next.

Tiraha jud si JENNY!!!!

RELAX after the hab-hab.! picture-picture and update time....

If I will share the whole story in one entry only it would be a very long one. So I would rather cut it in to 4 entries. More thrilling photos to come... see you...