12.15.2007

The preparation...FOR xmass party

fOR AFRITADA... CHICKEN BLOOD...


mE, WRITING MY ENTRY

The preparation for our ASAi Christmas party is on. It started with a very long palengke session of JENNY and BERT. I received a text message from KARLA (the eventologist… murag si tim yap) that they needed help in the cooking. After my work I immediately went to Bert’s house to help out in the kitchen. And while waiting for the chicken to get ready, I am writing this entry.


Side line muna! Michael, the younger brother of BERT, showed us some magic tricks. I was impressed and I promised that I would take lessons form him. hahahah



I am expecting a very fun gathering ahead. Things might not come up the way we plan it to be but it will surely be a success


I will report on the results of the party the next time I update this blog.