1.05.2008

tlyn Bday

The birtday Girl with baby Alex... Sorry, I missed the fun. I'm getting back on you by posting this entry... In memory of the great time you had last December 30, 2007. I was absent because I had to attend to our reach-out project...
I am really sorry I was not able to take part in your crazy day and as the pictures below show... I think I should really be sorry for my self....
To troy: I am sorry... I should be....! heheheheh

What happened to my big brother? Can somebody please explain?

I 'm sure you all had fun.

See you soon guys.....

1 comment:

tLyN said...

hahaha feeling sikat kaau ko sa akong birthday oi.. salamat sa akong mga frends!! specially jud ni karla, cherry ug jenny., ky cla man ang nagprepare sa tanan.,even though ni uli ko ug lupon after ug kaon., hehehe lingaw japon.. xmpre tenx pud adz..lab yah