2.07.2008

Hold on...


"The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there
would be nothing to be achieved."



Early in my life I have learned how to hold on. It's an art I have learned to perfect by practice and by choice. I had doubts of the HOLDING ON technique as I got consumed by it. The longer I hold on, the harder it is to let go. If I have invested so much in something I always find it hard to turn my back from it.


My life is full of great and crazy adventure. Most of the time I have to decide over the struggle whether to continue or quit, and most of the time I push through with it. I have earned my character over the value of holding on to things that hurts. But now I've learned that perfecting the craft of holding on should be coupled by a perfect knowledge of when to let go.





Thank you splendid pictures for the picture above.
And thanks to
the Quote.

1 comment:

juvylyn said...

http://www.greysanatomyfanatic.com/GreysAnatomyQuotesSeason1.html