4.24.2008

drunk but thankful me...

I got home this morning at 3am. I was a little tipsy and not feeling well. I had to sleep and wake up early for the big event today. I had at least 3 hours of sleep and I'm off to prepare for work again.

Everyone stared at me with that judgmental eyes when I arrived at the office 14 minutes late, or I am just making up all these. I didn't care what they think of me. I have to settle my bills, I have loads of work to do which I doubt if I could finish today and I have to listen to my favorite music to set in my mood.

Haven't finished the books of account yet. This is one of my heavy burdens. But I will try to fix it up before my BIG day comes.

And by the way about the song THANK YOU. I can relate to some if not most of its lyrics. I'm not threatened to lose my job anyways but the part where you sent me a good morning message sums it all up. And hey!? Aren't you supposed to be working at 9am? But then again... THANK YOU!

No comments: