5.20.2008

HOLY CROSS of Davao College: May 2008 CPA Board top 7

The PRC announces that 1,268 out of 4,651 (27%) passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination given by the Board of Accountancy in the Cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legaspi.

Here’s the top 10 of the May 2008 CPA Board Exam:

1. Kristine Arce Pineda, DLSU-Manila 91.43

2. Raymund Francis Abuda Escala, Univ of the Cordilleras 91.00

3. Ryan Oliver Tiu Dy, DLSU-Manila 90.86

4. Ron Jeric Sarmiento Leonardo, UP-Diliman 90.43

5. Loudie Jay Canonoy Falguera, St. Paul’s Business School – Palo Leyte 89.86

6. Jonathan Tan Bino, DLSU-Manila 89.71
Lyn Lazarito Osano, MSU-Gen.Santos City 89.71

7. Marvin Fang Chua, DLSU-Manila 89.57
Lyndon Pcalda Jabla, Holy Cross of Davao College 89.57

8. Charles Bryan Mariñas Tan, San Beda College 89.00

9. Jianessa Camille Domingo Diaz, DLSU-Manila 88.86

10. Christopher Ryan Mariñas Tan, San Beda College 89.00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aDz said...

Hi Ma'am,

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate the effort and your desire to change our educational system. I will make another entry about this issue but will delete some parts. I will explain it in my entry....

I will check if I could make you comment availabe as long as this blog stays.

Thank you and have a great day!

Laarni 'honey' Fueconcillo said...

Join the newest community site exclusively for students, alumni, teachers and faculty of Holy Cross of Davao College. Meet new friends and reunite with long lost schoolmates and be part of HOLYCROSSIANS.COM. Register at www.holycrossians.com now!

aDz said...

Hi there!

Thank you for the praise... I feel bad that I was not able to update my blog. Will be back for more before this year end...

Have a great day and God bless...