6.05.2008

Off to work

I saw the sign before the proposal was even brought up. I am officially going to Surigao. I was warned before hand that this day will come and that I will be the front runner of the act. I am now a certified accounting in charge/auditor/ finance officer/… (And I mean …) But I love my job. Honestly! I love it minus the MAX factor, it is perfect.

Next week, June 9 I am off to Surigao and Butuan. I adore Surigao for its sea foods and warm people. It is a beautiful place. I just hate the uncertainty which I will be facing when I get there. I am still hopeful that everything will turn out positively. Butuan is a new place for me but if I can iron out things in Surigao, Butuan will be easy. But please don’t send me to Marawi. I have never been there, though I’ve heard it is a nice place. But if you send me to Marawi, please send me there alone. Don’t let MARSHMALLOW man tag along. I can’t handle him. I can’t take his attitude. I might die of heart attack or hypertension. Send me anywhere in the world but minus HIM. We might end up killing each other or worst I might end up killing my self.

I am not ready for all this. I am excited but apprehensive at the same time. I really have to prepare myself. I really have to. I know I can pull this off. Cross fingers please.

2 comments:

reyna elena said...

I've never been to Surigao and would love to visit. Why? My 1st cuz has been threatening to disown me if I don't set foot in Surigao! hahaha!

Post some pictures of the places you visit for business! hehehe

aDz said...

reyna: na cancel ang trip ko... which is a good thing. Ayoko ma tambak ang regalong trabaho after the 1 week trip...hehehe Visit ka sa surigao masaya doon. Sarap maxado ang crabs, sugpo at lobster. Maganda doon...