8.05.2008

Divo Bayer

Philippine music industry is something to look forward to. With the many talented singers this country has to offer, in my opinion we have the best in this field. We have proven our worth in the international arena and we are set to conquer the world with our singing prowess.

Despite the attention we give to the singing field, look around you and you will see all the video-oke and karaoke bars everywhere, I still think we have unutilized talents just laying around.

Divo Bayer, I say is an exceptional singer. He has this distinct voice quality that is far beyond compare. He can hit high notes with style and has a very powerful aura when he sings. I think the media is not giving him much of his needed support.



Some says he can’t capture the support of the masses because he is GAY. In my opinion, his being gay should not cloud the fact that he is an exceptionally great singer. I really don’t know if he is GAY really! And I don’t care. But I think sexual preferences should not matter for a talent like this.

Here are some of youtube clips I stumbled upon today.

Divo Bayer






Divo with Sheryn (How do you keep the music playing?)


Another one
Ngayong Nandito ka.

No comments: