12.13.2008

2nd Annual JIB Skills Showcase

December 12, 2008 was a big day for the whole Joji Ilagan-Bian Career Center Foundation Inc. We celebrated our 2nd Annual JIB skills Showcase. It was a fun filled event held at SM Davao Entertainment Plaza.

The whole entertainment plaza was transformed into a magical venue, filled with beauty and "tatak JIB" things. It was indeed a showcase of how globally competitive we are in so many ways. I can't fully describe how fascinating the event was. I might understate it even if I try very hard so let me just show you some of the pictures I took.

This is the stage

The JIB e-Academy booth.
Thanks to Ma'am Marites, Ma'am Emily, Ma'am Jing and Joe naging presentable siya.
And thank you sa lahat ng help from Welding Academy, JICC Business and Tourism


Tumble Tots Teachers and Staff
I wanted to play in their activity area but I was too shy to ask
and too old to even try...hahaha


Welding Academy Booth
Friends tayo diba?hehehe
Thank You!


The entrance with the JIB Logo
(sorry... I was not able to take pictures of JIB Business and Tourism School Staff)

We had so many activities but I was not able to document each and every event. Pictures below.


Center Piece Arrangement






Table Setting








Waiters Relay
(a.k.a Basagan ng Baso at bote sa harap ni Ma'am Joji)





Hair and Make-up Competition

The Whole Group
Bridal Hair and Make-up
Avantgarde
Cut and Color

Bridal Hair and Make-up


Avantgarde

I was asked ano ang avantgarde diko ma describe basta sabi ko unusual
dictionary.com--- HELP!!!






To everyone who came and supported the event.. Thank You Very Much!


God Bless You all!


And Long live Davao, Long Live Mindanao, Go Global Pinoy!


Congratulations to My Whole JIB Family! Job Well Done for all of us!

No comments: