2.16.2009

Honest Blog Award


A year of blogging and I’m having a lot of fun. Yes! A year ago I started writing and making records of the pathetic things I do with my life. Thanks to Mommy Dee, now I can brag na award winning na ang blog ko… (joke!) well, you see, I’m not that honest in this blog. I write things in a subtle manner. No need to write about complications and other stuff that might hurt other people. But it’s the way I am, restrained, kind and sensitive. *wink*

Thank you to Mommy Dee for this Award.

Here’s the rule:

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

My Ten Honest Things:

1. I honestly adore eating Red Chippy dipped in chilly vinegar. I would prefer sinamak or pinakuratan vinegar as a dip for my favorite chips but in the absence of those mentioned, burning hot cane vinegar will do.

2. Honestly, I love my friends but every time we go out for a movie we always end up choosing the most stupid movie ever. “Burn after reading” and “open water” are just but few examples of our movie selections. So I always make it to a point to watch movie alone. I do this at least twice a month.

3. I sleep naked, sometimes with briefs. I do this when I'm alone in my room.

4. I honestly don't like working with numbers. Ironically, accounting deals with figures. Good thing accounting and finance (mostly) deals with monetary accounts, money, I love Money, who doesn’t? Even if I don’t own the assets I still love handling it…

5. I only sleep maximum of 5hours a day on weekdays and whole day on Sundays. I honestly think this is taking a tool on my social life, turning me into a crappy young man experiencing mid-life crisis (ano daw?).

6. I honestly hate my dark brown skin complexion. See entry here, but I'm slowly getting over it.

7. I am an idiot when it comes to technological issues. I am thankful though that I was able to keep this blog up and running, but it took me one year to perfectly learn all the details.

Honestly, I don't know how to check the specs of my PC... no kidding!

8. I smoke. Honestly, I do. Ironically, I was a part of an anti-smoking youth advocate group formed to inform all Davaoeños about the ill effects of smoking. Bad me!

9. I miss going out with my friends. We don't have the luxury of time to go out as often as we use to. Sigh...

10. I have been avoiding exercise for too long and I’m way beyond my acceptable weight. I need to lessen my carbohydrate intake and needs to revive my badminton routine. Honestly, I now look like an overweight giant!

I said my piece so I’m tagging Ibyang, The Big MAN, Ma’am Sara, Rocky, Sandy.

I’m short of two people so anyone can list down 10 honest things and join us now… It’s fun, really…

11 comments:

7thstranger said...

bai, i love eating red chippy too... but in chilly vinegar?!!! :D and i thought i was the only one na may mga weird trip sa food... hehehe...

got tagged by dee too and my 10 honest scraps is here -->
http://seventhstranger.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/unexpected/

aDz said...

sarap kaya ng chippy in chilly vinegar sauce...heheheh

salamat sa pagdalaw... :)

Dee said...

Hi Adz.:) I was smiling the whole time I was reading this. You're funny and witty ha.

Ay, I love red Chippy too. And I like the ones that are made in Davao than the ones made in Manila kasi it's more tasty and mananam. I never knew that until an office mate who's a red Chippy addict too pointed it out to me. And I miss Pinakuratan! Reminds me to ask someone to bring one over...

Oh, you're an accountant. That's nice.

I think naman brown is nice. Kasi diba tan look. :)

I'm a mess too when it comes to technology. My husband calls me a techno-weenie. And I'm always forever trying to postpone exercise.

Naku, medyo napahaba ata comment ko. Haha.

Ayo-ayo, Adz. :)

aDz said...

Mommy Dee: Salamat... di naman masyado... trying hard to be funny and witty... :)

Talagang may red na chippy from davao at iba din from manila? nde ko alam yun...hehehe

Brown naman talaga... DARK BROWN LANG...hehhehe

salamat sa pag comment... :)

amping pirme... :)

dodong flores said...

Hello, Adz. It's good to know a few things about you.

And...

...congrats for the award...

dodong flores said...

I volunteer to the the sixth.
Really...

aDz said...

Hi Mr. Flores....

Thank you sa pag visit... :)

aDz said...

Go Sir DODONG FLORES...heheheh

thank you for being my sixth awardee... :)

I was thinking of sending you the award because you are in my blogroll but I was having second thoughts because you might probably not like these kind of things... :)

thank you... :)

cHayex said...

pwde nako ni e post sa akong multiply accnt..i mean...i'll just change the details..hahaha

aDz said...

@ Chai: Go Chai!heheheh be honest jud ha.... :)

ikaw na ang ika 7th... kompleto na.... heheheh

dodong flores said...

Hi, aDz!

At long last, this is my share for this meme :)

http://travelogue.digitalrebel.ws/2009/04/honest-scrap.html...

Happy Easter to you and family!!!