7.09.2009

Personality Test

Mommy Dee tagged me into this personality test which I enjoyed immensely. Procrastinating and being busy "emo-ing" in the past few weeks, I finally got the push to publish the result.

For the my tag... I am tagging every one especially the people from my blog roll. :) (lazy me is kicking in again!)

Here are the rules:

1. Open this web site: Personality Test.

2. Take the Personality Quiz.

3.Copy and paste the result on your blog.

4.Tag as many friends as you can and link to the friend who tagged you.


My Result!



Thank You Mommy Dee! amping!

1 comment:

Dee said...

I like the "Seeker of truth and wisdom" - sounds very wise; and reminds me of the hero in one of Terry Goodkind's book. :)

Thanks so much for doing this aDz. Sorry karon lang ko nakahapit diri. Medyo nabusy dyud.

Ayo-ayo sad. :)