7.27.2009

Pictures @ Home

I took some random snap shot last weekend. It was a gloomy Sunday in Davao and I just went home to check on my mom and dad when the urge to take pictures for the day took over.

I don't know if I have mentioned this before but we actually live beside the shoreline where most of my neighbors earn a living through fishing. Isla Verde as popularly known is an Island not known in the map of the Philippines, if so that would make out for the 7,108th island in our country. I honestly don't know if it is included in the map of the Philippines in a National level. It disappears during high tide and appears at low tide where the gravitational pull of the moon is lesser, but due to some improvements made for Isla Verde, we experience less high tide now compared to 5 years ago.

the view fronting Samal Island
the unfinished sea wall
and the bangka



papa and mama's garden


the blooming flowers @ the garden




No comments: