3.10.2010

End of Hiatus

After a long Hiatus I have finally decided to get back to blogging. I know I have not been able to post anything since December of 2009 but I promise to catch up for the lost moments. Just an update.

- I am now working full time for the call center handling a non voice account on social media and Internet marketing. From accounting to call center, how is that for a career change?

- So many things had happened after my last post. Met new people, had new friends, built a new team, been sleeping here and there (literally, just sleeping). It was a roller coaster ride. Short, adventurous and fun but I bowed never to take the same flight again. Not just yet... not sooner.

- I feel so tired and stressed. I feel the need to rant about everything for the sake of ranting about it. I feel like punching someones face till their nose break. I feel like smashing the plates and plastic wares at home. But I feel so tired to do all those things I'd rather sleep.

- New opportunities are coming my way and I have to make a decision fast.

- I might enroll for my Masters this semester. Choosing between MBA Corporate Management (USEP) of Masters in Management (UP Mindanao). What you think?

3 comments:

Chimy said...

hep hep hurray!!!

Dee said...

Welcome back! :)

aDz said...

@Chimy- Hooray!!!!!!

@Mommy Dee- Thank you.... sana dina ako muling mawala... :)