3.12.2010

To Jinkie and all the Pink house Complications

You have the ability to lure people with your tempting smile and charisma. You know you are smart, sexy, rich and beautiful (I am being paid to say this) but you lack the ability to choose the right kind of relationship to step into. You have this innate magnet for the wrong people at the wrong place and time. Everything in you is so aligned but when it comes to matters of the heart you often fail to see logic.

Falling and wishing you never did is a cycle in your system. You jump into every relationship and wish you never did. Every time you fall, you fall literally and every time it happens you hurt your ass and still ask for more. I say you are sadistic. You like hurting your self every time you see an opportunity. You walk into a blank wall and bump your head right into the dashboard that is supposed to protect you from getting another bruise. Stupid as it may seem, you like scratching the wound to make it bleed one more time and when it starts to bleed you panic. But after all has been said and done you start all over again.

You want a piece of me?

- Love yourself. It is not so difficult to ask.
- Live an uncomplicated life. You need thrill once in a while but it doesn't make sense if you are living a life of fear.
- If a relationship has to be a secret then you shouldn't be on it.
- Live life, love, laugh and be merry. You don't need sorrow to stay alive.


4 comments:

felchie said...

You don't need sorrow to stay alive.
You don't need sorrow to stay alive.
---- I agree! no more stupidity everybody!

Jinky said...

hahahaha.. ako man lagi ni ads.. LOLS yes.TRUE tanga tangaon baya ko.. but after the hurt I'm okay na...
KAya, one thing I've learned kc sa life ko, its easy for me to fall but DALI RA PUD ko maka move on...
Diba ads.? ehhehe...

Jinky said...

- If a relationship has to be a secret then you shouldn't be on it.


so true... nothing is more hurtful than to find out that you find out myself losing... so better out from it...

Aubrey said...

I was going to leave a "MEAN" comment and diss Jinkie but I was like.. "Hey Aubrey, don't you think you have a complicated life too?"....AND I was going to continue typing what was on my head but I realized that this is a public thing and I don't want people to know how crazy attracted I am to one (freaking) person. LoL! Can't help my mouth diarrhea....and God knows how I tried to take it slow, took a deep breath and MOVE ON!! MOVE ON!!! MOVE ON!!! MOVE ON!!!

I mean, do I have a choice?

Am I writing another blog here?


NICE JOB ADZ! (ouch)