9.14.2010

September Thoughts

September brings a lot of changes for me. Career, studies, life, friends and family. Everything is changing rapidly. One decision to change leading to another change. All of a sudden everything is new. I don't like where I am right now but I am hesitant about the change. I once said that if doesn't feel right then it is not right. I still live by it but this is something that feels so right yet seems so wrong.

Trust me when I say I will miss all these. I will miss everything. I just pray it was easier but it will never be easy. I know I will get by as I always have.

3 comments:

Richard said...

valedictory address? i heard good feedback from u sir. go go lang.. :)

aDz said...

Hi Richard....

Sayang I was not able to get to know you in a more personal level... medyo late na kasi...hehehehe

Heard good feedback about you as well... keep up the good work... amping...

richard said...

Hello sir adz

wow! good to hear for those good feedbacks...

amping also.. :)