12.15.2011

On So Many Things…

I had a short vacation. It was quick and fun. When I got back to Davao, we immediately rushed my Mom to the hospital. She got confined in the ICU for severe chest and back pain. When she calmed down at around 4 in the morning I was exhausted but couldn’t find a place to sleep. The watcher’s area of the ICU was at its worst state. It is a replica of an evacuation center. Add relief goods and we all would look like victims of fire and flooding.

I will try to write more when I get my grove back. So, I am leaving a promise in this post, the itinerary of my whole trip and post.

SURIGAO: Enchanted River, Tinuy-an Falls Adventure, PUGAD (Green Bay Over night), Britania Island Tour, Lolong- The Biggest Crocodile in captivity, and finally, The Hospital Ordeal.

See you all soon!

1 comment:

Federico said...

I'm sorry for your Mom's condition...